The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh no. I got it free because I'm a study subject because of my skin disease and helps her through massage school or w/e. I don't know too much but I'm fucking happy.

Just got out of an exam... geography physical A2. Wasn't bad actually, but there were two clocks in the room with ticks slightly out of sync, and one slightly louder than the other. I'm really sensitive to stuff like that, and have hyper acute hearing (which makes metal gigs entertaining) so the constand tiTICK, tiTICK, tiTICK drove me nearly insane towards the end.

maybe entertaining isn't the right word :lol:

if I'm too close to the amps it can be agonising. and extremely fucking metal :headbang:

gettin smashed and listening to Inquisition's "Into the infernal regions of the ancient cult",which might i add is the best motherfukkin BM of all time!! Cheers
Oh well adios amigo Metal brothers, i'm off for a coupe a months,off to get some fuckin Mcfuckers or some Hungry Cunt, might go the Hungry i think,keep chat goin and remember if some kunt trys to fukk ya over, do as dave slave from Sad Ex would do and hit em over the head with a Gurnard(fish)