The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm like a lot of you people, by the sounds of it. I eat a shitload of food, a lot of it unhealthy, I hardly ever exercise, and I'm underweight.

Two notes:

1) You don't need nearly as much water per day as you think you do, since most things that you eat and drink have lots of water in it as it is.

2) If you're trying to lose weight by training your metabolism, the best thing to do is to eat several small meals throughout the day, as opposed to a handful of small meals.

I am a little underweight for my height and I eat quite a lot. I've also been doing pushups and crunches for a few months now and it's definitely helped. I'm not trying to get built but it has helped me from being totally out of shape.

I've always been thin and never had the desire to eat too much (except for exam days for some reason :s). I eat to survive basically.

2) If you're trying to lose weight by training your metabolism, the best thing to do is to eat several small meals throughout the day, as opposed to a handful of small meals.
I fail to see the difference between these 2.

Problem is I've got the point where I'm so set in my ways that it's hard to start excersising ... excresi... however you spell it, it's early, and eatting properly.
You're 18. Don't try that "set in my ways" crap.

Problem is I've got the point where I'm so set in my ways that it's hard to start excersising ... excresi... however you spell it, it's early, and eatting properly.

Bullshit. I started jogging regularly two years ago, and before then I'd never done regular exercise in my life.

I started slacking on it hardcore a year ago, though - probably went running maybe four or five times in the past year. I need to get back on track this summer.

I just got back from my first legion game. Fuck. I've never played so bad in my life. That's what I get for being a lazy piece of shit and not doing my daily drills. I was so fucking rusty. We lost because of my passed ball and subsequent bad throw to third

I did get a hit, though