The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Almost just killing myself because my CD player was phailing to read Festering Vomitous Mass to play it. But then it worked. Woot Devourment.

I remember when Nightfall by Candlemass didn't work on mine. But then I played it a couple of days ago and it works again!

Anyways, posting from school.

Just got a call from my boss saying I don't have to come in for another hour, but when I do I'll be going over to his house to do yardwork there.

GOTTA GET BUFF SON

I didnt even think it was all that much, just seemed ot take awhile. I did like 4 sets of 10 on like 12ish or so different workouts...maybe it is alot I don't know

Bored as fuck. Study leave is all very well, but not when you know the syllabus back to front and upside down anyway. Have nothing to do, very few people are about. Thus I have just ordered several books off teh fleabay. Just have to survive until they arrive. Alcohol may play some part in this.

GOTTA GET BUFF SON

I didnt even think it was all that much, just seemed ot take awhile. I did like 4 sets of 10 on like 12ish or so different workouts...maybe it is alot I don't know

How much were you lifting?
I just yesterday decided to get fit. My brother wants to do football in the fall, so he got our parents to get him a bench press. Now he never uses it. I decided to use it...all I have is a bench press and some free weights, but that's enough. I was surprised at how quickly I got worn out doing sets of 20. I was only lifting about 65...I've really gotten weak.

sets of 20 is probaly a little much, but I havent benched or really want to, but im pretty lanky and not all that built so rather embarassingly low numbers :lol:

sets of 20 is probaly a little much, but I havent benched or really want to, but im pretty lanky and not all that built so rather embarassingly low numbers :lol:

Yeah, I'm gonna try switching to 15. Embarrassingly low? Most of the people on here are scrawny emaciated fucks (myself included), so don't be ashamed.