The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Waiting on the phone...and have been doing this for 30 minutes. Isn't it fun to call insurance companies to try to get some questions answered only to end up speaking to 92743987294832 people who can't help you but can certainly transfer your call to another person who won't be able to help you. This is really a serious test to my patience.

I've no idea what game you've become addicted to but it sounds terrible.
Most epic fail ever.

Just got back from school. Going to play Diablo 2.
This is a good decision.

What's up with them?

I've never understood the complaints, I just know people complain about them. Mine have come through with no pain (except from biting the inside of my cheek more than a few times)
Some people need them removed because of the way they come through the bone or something, some don't.

Back from Portland. Stopped at a clam shack for dinner and had a crab roll with fries and slaw. Good stuff. Also went grocery shopping and got a bunch of MUFFIIIIIIIINS.

People need them removed because they often come in where a tooth shouldn't go and thus put pressure on the other teeth. They are quite painful

Yeah, that's it.
Never had a problem with 'em myself. I know someone who had them removed, though, and he was out of school for a week in a drugged up haze.

Watching the Giants game against the Mets. Giants winning 10 to 2 in the bottom of the 7th. Hah.