The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Maybe. I need to loose a few pounds actually tbh. I'm also gonna try to eat healthier and eat less junky food. I probably won't work out, going to the gym and such, but probably things like bike riding or just walking (which I do a lot).

Yeah, I'm gonna try switching to 15. Embarrassingly low? Most of the people on here are scrawny emaciated fucks (myself included), so don't be ashamed.

at the same time, I dont use freeweights at the moment(i listen to personal trainers) so unless we can compare machines or something I dont know what to really say.

I'm at the target weight for my height. I eat super healthily (never between meals) and I get a lot of exercise at work. I won't commit to going to the gym (like I did when I was on the wrestling team) but I may take some weights with me to school this autumn.

I think eat I decent, it's just that every once in a while I'll eat chips, or pizza, etc. But I think being a vegetarian, and my dad working at the co-op helps.

I honestly think that it's not a matter of how much you eat, but what you eat. Like I eat a lot, but a lot of it is good.

how do you not eat in between meals and skip lunch? mild anorexia? im fucking starving all day and I drink atleast, 8 gallons of water a day to try and mask that shit

Yeah, I don't think not eating lunch is a good idea. You should eat when ever your hungry imo. Of coarse with a few exceptions like if your about to eat dinner, etc. But w/e works for you.

It does work for me. I don't care if that slows my metabolism, because I enjoy a big breakfast and big dinner, and I haven't gained nor lost any weight.

Just got done playin some Halo with local friends who suck ass. Didn't win a game. I have a legion practice in 30 minutes and I really hope we don't do anything today because I'm fucking tired.

Maybe. I need to loose a few pounds actually tbh. I'm also gonna try to eat healthier and eat less junky food. I probably won't work out, going to the gym and such, but probably things like bike riding or just walking (which I do a lot).
It's not so much weight as fat. If you work out you'll probably stay at your weight, but fat will be replaced by muscle. I walk a lot too, and I don't go to the gym. I eat a lot, but avoid junk, my parents cook really healthy stuff, and I have a killer metabolism.

at the same time, I dont use freeweights at the moment(i listen to personal trainers) so unless we can compare machines or something I dont know what to really say.
I don't go to the gym. All I have is a bench press. Nothing fancy. I was under the impression they were the most common thing people use for working out...

how do you not eat in between meals and skip lunch? mild anorexia? im fucking starving all day and I drink atleast, 8 gallons of water a day to try and mask that shit
Hm..I don't drink enough water. But yeah, I'm hungry all day. When I'm not hungry, I'm sleepy. My mom is making chicken curry right now. FUCK. Hungry. Smells delicious.