The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I think paying them may actually limit understanding, because people don't consider what they go to, but only think about how it comes out of their pocket.

Okay, but considering some of the time the tax dollars you give back to whatever it goes to isn't really used for what they say its use will be is kinda shit imo.

In Portland on my friend's island, staying the night. There's an abandoned WW2 battery on the island which we checked out. It was all grown over and looked straight out of that "After People" documentary.

Settings returned back to default?

Quite possibly. Fixx0red now.

Have just spent the whole day carefully building a br00tal castle with the Oblivion construction set only to somehow screw up the file trying to link my internal room and external castle together. Sonofa...
didn't backup either, lesson learnt I s'pose.

I don't really pay attention to games anymore.
There's no good ones for PS2 coming out, and my PCs too shit to run anything new.
But the fact you had to spend a day building something sounds boring.

You don't have to. I was using the construction set the game comes with, which lets you add your own mods to the game. If you don't have the patience for that, there are hundreds available for download. Oblivion changes from a huge game to a mahoosive one.