The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah and that was last summer. I remember seeing it over 3 at a station in Damariscotta. The funniest part is that our country's gas prices are relatively cheap compared to the rest of the world.

We are gonna become like Europe. All of the power of the world is gonna be in Asia. Who has the power rotates around the Earth. First it started in the Middle East, then Europe, then the US, now Asia.

Yeah, in Europe it's like 8 bucks, which is why they drive itty bitty sissy cars.

Which is what we should have been driving the whole time.

We are gonna become like Europe. All of the power of the world is gonna be in Asia. Who has the power rotates around the Earth. First it started in the Middle East, then Europe, then the US, now Asia.

The power was never concentrated in one particular place in history.

Which is what we should have been driving the whole time.
We used to
auto01.jpg

I also must depart. Will go play guitar for a bit and then go to sleep, as I have much hw to do tomorrow as well as studying for the SAT2s (OH HOLY LIVING FUCK THEY'RE IN 6 DAYS AND 8 HOURS!)

Well this was quite a tour de force to return to. Sounds like the drunken evening turned out well Zeph. Right now I'm listening to some Wedard and planning on continuing my reading of Darwin's Dangerous Idea by Daniel Dennett once I finish up with the forum.