The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I object to this (if you actually meant it seriously - can't tell). Nothing wrong with drinking, but it doesn't make you cool. And sneaking into your parent's liquor cabinet definitely doesn't make you cool.

This is a definitive lie.

Drinking makes you cool, as does smoking, and going to parties. Get an idea tbh.

Hangovers are NOT cool.

ugh...

The better the liquor tastes, the worse you feel in the morning. I did some research this morning to find that sweet liqueurs are the worst.

Typical headache and nausea were fun waking up to. Took me a while to eat breakfast, but I feel better now that I did.

Hangovers are NOT cool.

ugh...

The better the liquor tastes, the worse you feel in the morning. I did some research this morning to find that sweet liqueurs are the worst.

Typical headache and nausea were fun waking up to. Took me a while to eat breakfast, but I feel better now that I did.

I seem to do surprisingly well at avoiding hangovers. I've only had one out of the five or six times I've been hardcore drunk. That was also the only time I've ever puked on alcohol. I had a pretty good idea before the end of the night that I'd had too much.

Drinking a steady supply of water as you get drunk seems to help. That's what I've done on most of my heavy drinking nights (not including, of course, the bad night).

Just got my internets working again. Bastard router somehow changed its own settings, took me fucking ages to work it out. About a week, to be exact. Didn't help that I'd just bought Oblivion GotY edition.

Do you even pay taxes?
Obviously not, seeing as I'm 16.
But by good tax I meant that in the long run it's good for the environment and the economy. I feel like a lot of people tend to be short sighted about stuff like this, and a lot of people want reform but are unwilling to pay for it.

Just got my internets working again. Bastard router somehow changed its own settings, took me fucking ages to work it out. About a week, to be exact. Didn't help that I'd just bought Oblivion GotY edition.
lol
The tagline for that game should be "Say goodbye to sunlight"

lol
The tagline for that game should be "Say goodbye to sunlight"

Heh, yeah.

I reckon I've spent about 30-40 hours on it already in a week, and I haven't even beaten the main quest yet :zombie:

...or installed either of the two expansions.

Plus, there's mods. I bought it when it originally came out (lost the disk) and they kept me occupied for many long hours, and even more were spent (unsuccessfully) trying to build an epic castle in the Jerall mountains :cool:

I don't know about that, there are plenty of things you can know with enough research and time spent thinking that you don't need to experience firsthand.

"In order to know about taxes you must pay them" is some seriously shit logic imo.
I think paying them may actually limit understanding, because people don't consider what they go to, but only think about how it comes out of their pocket.

I reckon I've spent about 30-40 hours on it already in a week, and I haven't even beaten the main quest yet :zombie:

...or installed either of the two expansions.

Plus, there's mods. I bought it when it originally came out (lost the disk) and they kept me occupied for many long hours, and even more were spent (unsuccessfully) trying to build an epic castle in the Jerall mountains :cool:
I spent 120 hrs on my first character...
My second I spent longer. Great game. Mods are insane. I never even got to the expansions.