The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Seamount and crying that it won't be released over here so all I'm stuck with is this fucking LEGAL DOWNLOAD...you all want it so get it tbh.

Red Dwarf series 1 through 6 are fantastic, series 7 was a complete flop (at least in comparison to the previous series, it's still better than a lot of other programs), most likely due to one of the writers dropping out for that series, and series 8 was a step up from series 7, although not by much (especially considering the idea of Lister being pretty much alone in space was completely removed).

I love Red Dwarf! Only up to series 5 though. Didnt like 6 to 8 too much.

Right now I'm eating jelly snakes and listening to Daysend.

Hi Ender :)

Hi.

Red Dwarf is pretty bad ass, but I haven't watched it enough to really find any distinction between series. I need to buy the DVDs. I usually just catch it on PBS on whatever day it is that they show it... I've forgotten now.

Red Dwarf series 1 through 6 are fantastic, series 7 was a complete flop (at least in comparison to the previous series, it's still better than a lot of other programs), most likely due to one of the writers dropping out for that series, and series 8 was a step up from series 7, although not by much (especially considering the idea of Lister being pretty much alone in space was completely removed).

I couldnt really get into 6 to be honest. 7 and 8 were dismal for me. They just lost the spark!

Series 4 and 5 are my favourites though.

I couldnt really get into 6 to be honest. 7 and 8 were dismal for me. They just lost the spark!

Series 4 and 5 are my favourites though.
Yeah, I guess 6 is somewhat removed from the previous ones. Although it still holds that traditional Red Dwarf charm, I feel.

They should really get a move on and make the movie, though. Or given the trouble they've been having with that, just do a feature-length episode or a 9th series and tie up all the loose-ends. Although as the years pass that seems less and less likely to happen.

Yeah, I guess 6 is somewhat removed from the previous ones. Although it still holds that traditional Red Dwarf charm, I feel.

They should really get a move on and make the movie, though. Or given the trouble they've been having with that, just do a feature-length episode or a 9th series and tie up all the loose-ends. Although as the years pass that seems less and less likely to happen.

I have almost gave up on the idea of the movie. It will never be as good as the series or the books.