The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

We've managed to play twice so far...hopefully we'll play more regularly over the summer.

My goals for the summer are:
Getting in shape (not particularly out of shape, so shouldn't be a big deal)
Distinguishing myself at my internship - basically, doing a good job, because I could really use a recommendation when looking for a job
Recording my demo - my friend with the gear should have time, so I'll hopefully be posting some finished tunes as soon as the end of next week once I get the hang of drum programming
Improving at guitar - I have a lot of free time now, so time to really start improving
Having a chill summer

I do somewhat since I still live at home

Oh.
But still, they care about less shit than they used to, yes?

Currently surfing ebay. looking for some good deals to bolster my vinyl collection, which currently consists of an original pressing of IX Equilibrium that should get here sometime soon.

I'm fucking bored as hell. My best (read: only) friend is in Poland for like a month and I don't know what to do with myself. Currently drinking rum and listening to Evoken.

:cry:

I'm about to go to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow because I'm going to breakfast with my mom

And other good news: my girlfriend's parents are going to Hawaii for two weeks. We'll have the house to ourselves. Fuck yes! :D

Mathiäs;7360206 said:
And other good news: my girlfriend's parents are going to Hawaii for two weeks. We'll have the house to ourselves. Fuck yes! :D

yay! long nights of playing halo together!
~gR~

HAPPY BECAUSE SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I FUCKING LOVE THE SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCK YEAH
:kickass: :headbang::Smokin: