The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Obviously jealous

Yes pure jealousy.

I don't know maybe I'm the only one finding what you say totally redundant as you state the same thing every time someone from this forum mentions school and summer. I'm sure everybody knows by now that you're working and don't have your whole summer off. Maybe it's just me?

Yes pure jealousy.

I don't know maybe I'm the only one finding what you say totally redundant as you state the same thing every time someone from this forum mentions school and summer. I'm sure everybody knows by now that you're working and don't have your whole summer off. Maybe it's just me?

I like to be thorough?

Yes pure jealousy.

He does this with a lot of stuff. I remember when he mentioned he had bad eyes like 10 times on one page

I've been out since May 8th, and if you don't count finals, May 1st.

Just had some shrimp and rice Chinese style for dinner, listening to Sabbat and making my rounds here before making some coffee. Oh, and my folks are gone until Sunday, weeeee.