The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been out since May 8th, and if you don't count finals, May 1st.

Just had some shrimp and rice Chinese style for dinner, listening to Sabbat and making my rounds here before making some coffee. Oh, and my folks are gone until Sunday, weeeee.

You better throw a party.

weeeeeee.eeeee.
emd of ecacamsd cele tiotn ; i had tofi nduotu from this birrd i nedver speak to that eme own brother weas having a paryy yhis fuckings aturday; wtf sersly,
no exams @D
nothi n 2 do tilucking qugust woooooooooo.

i eun rufkintnko.2

Wtf is that.
the winsof tea and sandwiches is slowly making me sober. wooooo,.
this is the fuckingjjoe meathod yeah> YOU GET TOO FUCKING SANDICHES. AND A CUP OF CUKIGN NORMAL TEA. AND U FUCKIG EAT AND RINK. AND THEN TYOU FUCKING SOBER UP.
WOOOO.
NO HANDOVER FOR ME :D

Wtf is that.
the winsof tea and sandwiches is slowly making me sober. wooooo,.
this is the fuckingjjoe meathod yeah> YOU GET TOO FUCKING SANDICHES. AND A CUP OF CUKIGN NORMAL TEA. AND U FUCKIG EAT AND RINK. AND THEN TYOU FUCKING SOBER UP.
WOOOO.
NO HANDOVER FOR ME :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i kind of wish i were drunk right now. It's been a month since I've been properly drunk.

Just wait until I have my next Disney night (that's when a few of my friends and I get together and watch a disney movie and drink matching alcohol-- i.e. peter pan gets rum, beauty and the beast gets wine, etc.) It sounds wimpy but we tend to get really, really fucking plastered. Last time this happened, one of my straight friends tried to convince me she was a lesbian and that she REALLY needed me to show her how to have a lesbian hookup... these disney gatherings are quite wild.