The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

F&F's brother?
vader_arrested.jpg

^ Pretty much, only angrier.

LOL why are the cops coming to your house?

Because my brother is a dipshit and he started a fight with my Mom again and he threatened to do shit like break stuff and burn the house down. And my Mom called the cops and he said "I'll fucking beat the shit out of them". Theres a chance he might get arrested for possession of drugs.

He isn't. He's an asshole who doesn't listen to anyone and he thinks he can do whatever he wants. And he always yells and whines about everything. He thinks he's a fucking God or something.

Wrestling with a tie. Fiddly little fuckers, every time I have to wear a suit I end up in front of a mirror for twenty minutes trying to get them right. The school is hosting a dinner for the leaving students (at the cost of £30 on our part...) so I kinda have to look smart, but tbh its the massive binge-drinking session afterwards I'm looking forward to.

Nothing. I was getting low on coffee and than noticed another coffee from last night that was still half full so than poored it into my new coffee and now it's like I have a brand new fresh coffee again.

blasphemous, really.

I do that all the time. Then again, I never go more than three days without having to brew a fresh pot.

Right now I'm relaxing after having some chicken pasta alfredo primavera. I'm also glad my boss gave me next Friday and Saturday off so I could go to a "family gathering" (Summer Slaughter).

Glad to be done with my first full week of work. Now I'm listening to a very bizarre piece of music a friend of mine sent me called "Litanies of Satan" by Diamanda Galas. It consists of two songs, the first of which is purely a woman shrieking various words and sounds for 12 minutes. The second song which I'm listening to now has the woman shouting in what sounds like French with various statics and drum sounds in the background. Really frightening stuff.