The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So on the train up to OKC I sat across the way from this extremely hot girl, and she randomly starts a conversation with me by asking what I was listening to. I told her Devourment and she asked to look through my CD's. She comes to the Torsofuck CD (with book in front) and looks through it. I waited for some kind of comment similar to "you sick fuck!" Instead, though... she just laughed and said it was funny, then talked to me for a few minutes and gave me her phone #.

Mind you, I am not even in the vicinity of being an attractive man, nor a particularly interesting one... yet some random hot chick gave me her number after looking through my violently disturbing CD's containing minor necrophilia and some diarrhea sex...

It was like the Twilight Zone... I'm at a complete loss for words. Do I call? Do I run? Do I prepare for the coming Apocalypse? I am seriously confused.

She gave you a fake number.

I'm heading up to NYC to go to the Yankees game today. Hopefully they'll play like they're capable of and actually beat the stupid damn Reds. The REDS for Christ's sake. Come on, guys.

Anyway, I went to so many games last season, and it feels like I've been to so few this season. Oh well. I can't wait for the new stadium.

So on the train up to OKC I sat across the way from this extremely hot girl, and she randomly starts a conversation with me by asking what I was listening to. I told her Devourment and she asked to look through my CD's. She comes to the Torsofuck CD (with book in front) and looks through it. I waited for some kind of comment similar to "you sick fuck!" Instead, though... she just laughed and said it was funny, then talked to me for a few minutes and gave me her phone #.

Mind you, I am not even in the vicinity of being an attractive man, nor a particularly interesting one... yet some random hot chick gave me her number after looking through my violently disturbing CD's containing minor necrophilia and some diarrhea sex...

It was like the Twilight Zone... I'm at a complete loss for words. Do I call? Do I run? Do I prepare for the coming Apocalypse? I am seriously confused.

I say call her, if you're interested.

Searching for Horn of Dagoth's Rehearsal Demo 2 on the net to download, but it seems i can't find on any blog.

More than likely...

I'm probably not going to call, so maybe I can keep some of my dignity.

Well shame on you for being a pussy and not calling. I don't think she gave you a fake number, there's no reason why she would approach you and start talking to you and then offer you a fake number. A woman generally only gives out fake numbers if some guy she doesn't like is pressuring her to give him her number and she doesn't know how to tell him no. If this chick actually offered you her number, it's probably because she finds you interesting and she wants you to call her. So, do it!