The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm searching for every possible to reason to avoid fixing my truck... I hate my Toyota.

Scanning UM and just heard good news. A friend of mine finally found band members and they have been practicing for a few weeks(him guitar/vocals and two other people) . I'm joining on second guitar and am all happy because it's a complete band.:)

based on the name there's going to be influences like orange goblin,electric wizard,eyehategod,acid bath,saint vitus,kyuss,pentagram,cathedral,trouble,the obsessed etc.

They already have 6 songs and do covers of Children of The Grave by Black sabbath and Leech by Melvins.

should be awesome.

Just scanning forums and having some milk. I hate hotels. No way I shoud have to change the sheets mysef because I find blood, drool/coffee stains, and hair. Nice used bar of soap in the shower. Just what I wanted. I can kinda forgive everything else, but the hair thing puts me over the edge. Other people's hair makes me sick. When I find it in food... holy hell watch out.

Chevy trucks can run just as long as any Jap truck. I had an S-10 throughout high school, sold it to a friend and it still went another 3 years. Giving tune ups, dumping the oil and trans fluid regularly prolongs engine life.

I was so bloody happy when I defeated Sin eventually. The dark aeons pissed me off for a while, but I got there :) Was so happy with myself!

Was playing X-2 last night again, because I lost my patience with XII

I never got the dark aeons. On my second play through, I did get Aenima, though... which was well worth it. Other than that, the side quests were uninspiring... one of the few downfalls to X. Though, side quests are not that intriguing to me anyways, so a very minute downfall at that.

I'm not a big side quest guy... I mostly do them for extra tidbits of background story and to help out with completing the game.

Aenima was way better than Shiva because he was Break Damage Limit equipped and did 45,000 damage right from the start. Plus Pain owned whatever Shiva's special attack thing was.