The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Got a load of new music so I'm organising my iTunes music library. Listening to Tyranny because I'm in a slightly depressed mood, because, after today, I'll never see this boarding school again (unless I visit) and I kind of like it here. Though not enough to stay.

Buy American.

Just got done drinking some beers and watching the Sox get their asses kicked. Time for some smut.

Mathiäs;7382401 said:
Toyota trucks are vastly superior to any American truck

Mathiäs;7382416 said:
They don't fall apart after 5-6 years

Chevy trucks can run just as long as any Jap truck. I had an S-10 throughout high school, sold it to a friend and it still went another 3 years. Giving tune ups, dumping the oil and trans fluid regularly prolongs engine life.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Fucked
On
Race
Day

The whole "who makes the better car/truck" debate is so fucking tired.

Nissan>all.

That would be cool if it really is that, but who knows. I'm hoping for either that or Lost Vikings 3 (although that's unlikely, but what the hell).

It looks like Amon Amarth will be touring the US with Einsiferum, Belphegor, and The Absence, so I'm checking out those bands. Actually, I was already familiar with Einsiferum and The Absence, both of whom kick ass, so I'm checking out Belphegor's myspace. This is really nothing special, but apparently their older stuff is supposed to be awesome.

Packing. I'm leaving boarding school tomorrow for good, even though I finished my A-levels 2 weeks ago. I just threw all my textbooks away, which was enormously satisfying. So far I've found no less than 4 picks lying around which makes me feel guilty because I've been accusing my friend of stealing them all year, though to be fair he has at least a half-dozen of mine.

Now I'm getting pumped for my game. Listening to Meshuggah.

And I Have Autonomy Lost as my walkup song. Fucking :kickass:.

Finding lyrics for Watershed. About to burn a massive amount of music - for starters, BG - Live, Opeth - Watershed, and then a fuckload of Yes.