The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It looks like Amon Amarth will be touring the US with Einsiferum, Belphegor, and The Absence, so I'm checking out those bands. Actually, I was already familiar with Einsiferum and The Absence, both of whom kick ass, so I'm checking out Belphegor's myspace. This is really nothing special, but apparently their older stuff is supposed to be awesome.
:kickass:When did this get announced? Soild tour, Belphegor is the only band I don't like out of the four.

Back from my jog. I hate it when you feel like you're gonna die. But then you feel good.

:kickass:When did this get announced? Soild tour, Belphegor is the only band I don't like out of the four.
Not confirmed officially yet, but there's some dates on blabbermouth and this seems pretty likely. I could also do without Belphegor, but they seem decent and their older stuff sounds good, so I wouldn't have an issue with them being there.

Yeah.
I'm pretty stupid about jogging. I don't even wear running shorts or anything, just a pair of shorts. And I just go and run for a while...tonight I hopped a park fence to get at a water fountain, but yeah, I should drink more...
EDIT: gR, finally got around to listening to Kastigation. I like the new stuff you recorded. It's still pretty raw, particularly with the drums, but quite good. Not particularly memorable, catchy, or thrashing or anything, but definitely cool black/death/whatever you wanna call it.

Finding lyrics for Watershed. About to burn a massive amount of music - for starters, BG - Live, Opeth - Watershed, and then a fuckload of Yes.

I'd download the Ultimate Yes Greatest Hits first and then proceed with albums (obviously buying them)

And I'm about to get in the shower. We won our game tonight 8-7. It was a tough one. I went 1-3 with a single off the wall. I should have hit two homeruns but w/e

I just got back from dropping my resume off at 3 independent music stores in my area... None of them are seriously considering hiring anyone, but it's worth a try since I hate my job... also all of the people working in all 3 of these stores were coincidentally huge metalheads, which makes me want the job even more.

Also, I am currently listening to Borknagar and cleaning my kitchen. Someone (Zeph, I think) recommended them highly and when I saw "Epic" on sale for $5 I figured it was worth a try. So far, it meets my expectations. :)

About to go try and see if I can get into Reroute To Remain by In Flames. So far it's always been a disappointment to me, but I really want to love it.

Not confirmed officially yet, but there's some dates on blabbermouth and this seems pretty likely. I could also do without Belphegor, but they seem decent and their older stuff sounds good, so I wouldn't have an issue with them being there.
Ensiferum better be on that tour! You got my hopes up now you bastard.:p