The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In Flames is terribly mediocre imo.

Anyways, I just got done editing my fantasy baseball roster. I'm fucking dominating all your asses and will continue to do so.

Are you fucking stupid? A Sense of Purpose doesn't come anywhere near the songwriting quality of Reroute to Remain

Songwriting quality? On R2R? You must be joking. For one thing, everything was really simplified - not to the degree that it was on STYE, but they were writing much simpler material. Secondly, they were writing obnoxious trash.

STYE had a couple decent tunes and so did R2R. I think they're about equal. Both utter failures as albums, though.

No.
See, they use crazy things like melodies and catchy vocal lines, something you won't find on R2R (with the exception of the choruses of System and Trigger) or STYE.

I've just started the series (on episode 8 of season one). So far it's pretty good, but I'm assuming that they will explain stuff in a way that isn't stupid, which may not be the case...

I wouldn't say anything is stupid, but be prepared to just go along with things instead of questioning whether it's realistic. There are a few episodes in Season 3 where it seems like they didn't know what they were doing and stalled for time, but most of the plot is really good.