The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just read this:

Elderly woman's mouth taped over tea request
By New Zealand correspondent Kerri Ritchie

An aged care worker in New Zealand has been fired after putting tape over the mouth of an elderly woman who had asked for a cup of tea.

Police were called to the Belhaven Rest Home in Auckland after a tradesman spotted the elderly woman.

The owner of the facility, Patricia Hooper, says an employee admitted taping the woman's mouth shut after she became noisy when asking for a cup of tea.

"Absolutely devastated by it, this lady is such a lovely lady and there is no way I would ever treat any of my clients that way," she said.

The tradesman who contacted police is also being criticised after photographs he took of the elderly woman appeared on the front page of a newspaper.

That is totally fucking ridiculous!

I just got home and I am quite drunk. I don't remember who asked, but I promised to post one night when I was drunk but I'm not really sure what to write here because I pretty much just type like a normal person except for the fact that I write a lot and talk a lot when I'm drunk and I'm sitting around topless because it's hot outside. And I'm listening to Borknagar and thinking about reading that book I bought on mass extinctions the other day, because you know what? I really miss the dinosaurs.

I'm a bit drunk.

Cool.
Season 2 bored me abit tbh. They seemed to just keep dragging shit on and on and on.
I think i got 'watching online' upto the bit where they were operating on that guy with the tumour in his spine. How far into 3 is that?

EDIT: And now remembering how fucking awesome Burnt Face Man is.
"What if this Burnt Plate Man should intervene"
"Don't worry, we've stolen his skin"
"Hm. Seem abit sore this morning. Rolling in this salt should help"

Very nervous for tomorrow, i am going to school tomorrow to get my report card, and i am very nervous, because there is 50 percent chance i will fail. The situation is very tense, if i fail, i am not coming home.

Just took 2 hours cooking a creamy chicken and spinach curry dish for tonight, letting it sit all afternoon to absorb the flavors.

Oh and I'm back home in Maine. Weather is beautiful