The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A metal one wouldn't sell enough for the developers to break even, which means there would be no point in even talking about it. They would make more money doing expansion packs

Very nervous for tomorrow, i am going to school tomorrow to get my report card, and i am very nervous, because there is 50 percent chance i will fail. The situation is very tense, if i fail, i am not coming home.

"Not coming home" as in you're going to live on the streets in hiding from your parents for fear that they'd murder you if they found you?

Just got home, it was my day off and I spent it in downtown Seattle. I stopped at my favorite fossil shop today and I got another for my collection, I bought this giant slab of rock with a bunch of orthoceras fossils poking out (prehistoric squid). It's 350 million years old and it's awesome. I don't really feel like going to the trouble of taking a picture of mine and posting it, but it pretty much looks exactly like this:
FORSLA4Image_450x348.jpg

Also, I'm just realizing now that no one here probably even cares, but I'm a paleontology nerd and I'm just really, really excited about my fossils.