The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Also, I'm just realizing now that no one here probably even cares, but I'm a paleontology nerd and I'm just really, really excited about my fossils.

Well, even if nobody cares, you do have the benefit of novelty working for you, since you're probably the only person on this forum who collects fossils.

Just got home, it was my day off and I spent it in downtown Seattle. I stopped at my favorite fossil shop today and I got another for my collection, I bought this giant slab of rock with a bunch of orthoceras fossils poking out (prehistoric squid). It's 350 million years old and it's awesome. I don't really feel like going to the trouble of taking a picture of mine and posting it, but it pretty much looks exactly like this:
FORSLA4Image_450x348.jpg

Also, I'm just realizing now that no one here probably even cares, but I'm a paleontology nerd and I'm just really, really excited about my fossils.

I love fossils! Go Lake Turkana BOY!!!! :kickass:

It's 11pm, and it's still fucking hot over here. I'm definitely not looking forward to the rest of summer...

Suffering from the heat, listening to music is about all I'm doing.

It's 11pm, and it's still fucking hot over here. I'm definitely not looking forward to the rest of summer...

Suffering from the heat, listening to music is about all I'm doing.

We're in the same time zone! Do you live in BC?
And yes, it is really fucking hot out still. Uhg.

Also, nice sig. I love Draupnir.

We're in the same time zone! Do you live in BC?
And yes, it is really fucking hot out still. Uhg.

Also, nice sig. I love Draupnir.

Cool :) And yes, I live in BC. Luckily though, there's a cool breeze out now, but it's still a bit too hot. And I'd go outside where it's not as stuffy, but after going camping this past weekend, I don't want to deal with any more mosquitos. :loco:

Cool :) And yes, I live in BC. Luckily though, there's a cool breeze out now, but it's still a bit too hot. And I'd go outside where it's not as stuffy, but after going camping this past weekend, I don't want to deal with any more mosquitos. :loco:

I feel like the normal mild weather has turned people like me into wimps. Anytime it gets into the high 80s I get melty. Well, not literally, but you probably know what I mean. My bedroom window faces the sun and my room pretty much just cooks all day while I'm at work, and it makes me really sad :rolleyes:

Also, did you know that mosquitoes can be blamed for more human deaths than any other animal? I bet that should make you feel good next time you're out camping and you see more mosquitoes.

I feel like the normal mild weather has turned people like me into wimps. Anytime it gets into the high 80s I get melty. Well, not literally, but you probably know what I mean. My bedroom window faces the sun and my room pretty much just cooks all day while I'm at work, and it makes me really sad :rolleyes:

Also, did you know that mosquitoes can be blamed for more human deaths than any other animal? I bet that should make you feel good next time you're out camping and you see more mosquitoes.

Yeah, I'm not too fond of any extreme weather, or even just sunny weather for that matter. I actually wish it rain everyday, or at the very least be cloudy some days. Perhaps, I need to move to England (or so I've been told).

And yah, I heard something about that before. I really can't stand mosquitoes though, the repellant I was using didn't work that well for some reason.

I'm still debating on weather or not I should go out for Canada day...I'll die in the heat if I do!

I fucking love cloudy days. Not too high on rain but cloudy is fucking awesome. I'm talking gray the whole day without the sun poking through and ruining the dreariness.

Mathiäs;7395318 said:
I fucking love cloudy days. Not too high on rain but cloudy is fucking awesome. I'm talking gray the whole day without the sun poking through and ruining the dreariness.

I enjoy that too...but what's not to love about the rain? It's refreshing, makes everything look nicer, it smells great, sounds great, and it's a perfect mood-setter. I guess though some people don't enjoy actually being in the rain.

I enjoy that too...but what's not to love about the rain? It's refreshing, makes everything look nicer, it smells great, sounds great, and its a perfect mood-setter. I guess though some people don't enjoy actually being in the rain.

This is going to sound terribly cheesy and romantic, but one of my favorite things is kissing in the rain. It's perfect.

Also, rain is my favorite smell and my favorite type of weather. I guess I'm living in the right place then.

This is going to sound terribly cheesy and romantic, but one of my favorite things is kissing in the rain. It's perfect.

Also, rain is my favorite smell and my favorite type of weather. I guess I'm living in the right place then.

I definitely agree with you, it's more romantic if it's in the rain. And haha, it certainly sounds cheesy to say that!

But I doubt I'll be seeing any rain any time soon, the past few days have been incredibly hot. :erk:

"Not coming home" as in you're going to live on the streets in hiding from your parents for fear that they'd murder you if they found you?

But i came home today, and i have succeeded, but my ass is on the margin, the passing grade is 65/100, and mine is exactly 65. Only one has failed in my class, he's going to change school.