The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't have a savings account anymore. All my funds are in checking. It's over 4 grand at this point so I should think about setting one up.

I don't have a savings account anymore. All my funds are in checking. It's over 4 grand at this point so I should think about setting one up.

I've got the same problem...all my money is going into my checking account but due to my own laziness! And I actually have a savings account - just be lucky you've only got 4 grand wasting away in checking...

Been working on a paper for my summer English class that's due today. I only started it two hours ago, and I'm already about 2/3 of the way done. And I was shitting myself earlier because I didn't want to do it, and I didn't think I'd have enough to write about to cover the length requirement. I'm kind of amazed at how much shit I just dumped out in such a short time span. There's definitely something to that saying, "starting is the hardest part".

edit: that saying certainly doesn't apply to programming projects though. :erk:

What's the paper about?

The free software movement, and whether it has a chance of replacing proprietary software in the mainstream.

The class is a writing workshop where you pick whatever topic you want and write a research paper on it throughout the semester (or, in this case, eight weeks). This assignment was kind of a very rough draft of the paper, where you take some of the sources you've found and interpret a quotation from each of them, and try to connect all the quotes into some sort of big picture. Fun stuff.

Nothing. Fuck the opposite sex i'm officially done.

I meet the greatest female(nothing is better than her) and we start fooling around and we're just perfect and everything is great and than she calls telling me she's having feelings for her EX boyfriend who she dumped who has feelings for her still and how she thought she did not and had feelings for me YADDA. I'm upset and she started getting upset,etc... and everything goes from being mutual to not and really thought we were in it together. It's really just me hearing something shitty that did not expect and it does not matter what I feel anymore and everything is going to be based on her.

I can't do this shit. I swear everytime I meet a female she makes me feel like shit and I literally want to die and know she does not feel nearly as bad as I do.

She's like I like you both so much blah blah blah and i'm so sorry, what the fuck whatever and she thinks we're going to hang out in a few days and it's not happening because everything is not going to be fine for me anyways.

fucking bullshit.

Why do I feel why do I care why am I here.

I was so happy lately until tonight.

I wish I never met her and should just kill myself.