The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Obviously she's not the greatest female then if she can play you like that.

I would like to believe otherwise, but you're probably right.

I'm backing out now before it's to late. She first implied she's just getting over it and wants to tone things down and than it goes into them possibly getting back together and right than knew everything was bad and when I felt really bad. I'm not going to sit around on the side giving her the time of day to figure out who she fucking wants or so she can fuck around with both of us and lie. Maybe I should not think so much of females.

Not all females are like that, you just have a bad habit of picking up the bad ones!

Backing out now is the best option you can do, and make sure you don't fall into another one of her games. She is probably loving the fact that 2 guys want her and she'll play both of you until it all ends in tears.

Nothing. Fuck the opposite sex i'm officially done.

I meet the greatest female(nothing is better than her) and we start fooling around and we're just perfect and everything is great and than she calls telling me she's having feelings for her EX boyfriend who she dumped who has feelings for her still and how she thought she did not and had feelings for me YADDA. I'm upset and she started getting upset,etc... and everything goes from being mutual to not and really thought we were in it together. It's really just me hearing something shitty that did not expect and it does not matter what I feel anymore and everything is going to be based on her.

I can't do this shit. I swear everytime I meet a female she makes me feel like shit and I literally want to die and know she does not feel nearly as bad as I do.

She's like I like you both so much blah blah blah and i'm so sorry, what the fuck whatever and she thinks we're going to hang out in a few days and it's not happening because everything is not going to be fine for me anyways.

fucking bullshit.

Why do I feel why do I care why am I here.

I was so happy lately until tonight.

I wish I never met her and should just kill myself.

Congrats! You have just entered the world of relationships! Most girls I've dated or had feelings for have pulled shit like this. You get used to it.

People shouldn't have to get used to it though.
They do if those are the people they meet.

Honestly, fuck that shit, The Greys.
I've had to deal with shit with women you wouldn't even fucking believe. What I've realized is that life is way more enjoyable when you don't have some cunt making you feel like shit every day. This is an obvious fact, but it's hard to reach that point or realization if/while you're in sad mode regarding "what you had" with them/her or whatever. However, with time you get over them/her and you can't believe the shit you actually put up with. My point is, it sucks that you're sad, but it's good that you're not putting up with shit from the get-go.

Good luck.

1. I'm sick of being nice to females getting fucked over and am taking a different approach from now on.

2. I'm sick of females having options and control no matter what.

3. Everything is going to end and there's going to be nothing. Fuck her, she can fucking rot. I'm never talking to her or am going to see her again and just maybe she might feel as bad as me. Fucking bitch

I need to go to bed.

I hope she has an eternal period and stomach cramps for life.

Hey man, I know relationships suck. But it's not just women who are the problem, I've dated some guys who were complete assholes/control freaks/ whatever and seriously, men can be just as bad as women.

I am sorry about what's going on though, that's really hard. How long have you been dating her?

Seems I have to fill the gap made by his work.
Epic WAIF post time.

Right now, just had some mussel pasta primavera with a couple glasses of zinfandel.

I swear you invent half the words you type.

I want to eat dinner with you... Please? :p

Pay the airfare and I'll cook for you daily.

Well who didn't see this coming.

Shopping for a new MP3 player. Any recommendations?

Ipod Video (5th generation ipod). Get a refurbished one. I've had mine half a year, no problems, and my mates had his for about 2 or 3.

Well... for an attractive man who serves wine with dinner, obviously.

Wait. I thought we were talking about Zeph here?
Ohoho.

I wish I never met her and should just kill myself.

I need new ways to torture all my bitches
Peel off their skin or cover them in stitches
Sometimes they bleed sometime they spit
Sometimes I feed on their half decayed clit
I've scraped out their guts through their torn open cunt
tbh.

With the last part.

:lol:

Go gay.. we've expected for some time now, anyways.

^ This.
Ask Ender for advice. He's all about the sexual orientation flippity flop.

I hope she has an eternal period and stomach cramps for life.

:lol:

Whether wine or beer is more manly is complete bullshit. Culturally it's a function of climate. The Romans only drank wine, and they pwned everyone for several centuries.