The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

grumpy.jpg

So...yeah. I got charged 50 bucks again. What happened was, last time when I paid for stuff on Paypal if you all remember right I posted here all angry because my bank charged me for a stupid mistake (didn't take money from the right account for stuff I bought with Paypal)...so then I put 50 bucks in the account to eliminate the fees I had to pay. Then I noticed the money I sent got refunded to me for some reason, so the bank ended up paying for the stuff I bought (considering I got it). Then, the bank wanted me to pay for the things they paid for so they tried to take out enough from my account to pay for those things, and of course there wasn't enough because I fucked that up. So...yeah I got charged another 50 bucks. Luckily it should be over now. NEVER. OVERDRAW YOUR ACCOUNT. EVER. ACCIDENTALLY OR ON PURPOSE.

Broheim, if you open up both a checking account and a savings account, you can set up overdraft protection (meaning that if you overdraw your checking account, your savings account will be used to supplement it), and your bank will charge you a smaller fee for the overdraw. Mine is $10, for example. It's free to do, so if you have both, you might as well.

Broheim, if you open up both a checking account and a savings account, you can set up overdraft protection (meaning that if you overdraw your checking account, your savings account will be used to supplement it), and your bank will charge you a smaller fee for the overdraw. Mine is $10, for example. It's free to do, so if you have both, you might as well.

I endorse this post. It's nice to have two accounts for this reason.

I don't have two anymore, but it was a nice security feature when I had a savings and a checking account

So...yeah. I got charged 50 bucks again. What happened was, last time when I paid for stuff on Paypal if you all remember right I posted here all angry because my bank charged me for a stupid mistake (didn't take money from the right account for stuff I bought with Paypal)...so then I put 50 bucks in the account to eliminate the fees I had to pay. Then I noticed the money I sent got refunded to me for some reason, so the bank ended up paying for the stuff I bought (considering I got it). Then, the bank wanted me to pay for the things they paid for so they tried to take out enough from my account to pay for those things, and of course there wasn't enough because I fucked that up. So...yeah I got charged another 50 bucks. Luckily it should be over now. NEVER. OVERDRAW YOUR ACCOUNT. EVER. ACCIDENTALLY OR ON PURPOSE.

im just really confused. you said 1 account was an ATM account and the other was a checking? Why not just have 1 account??

Posting from the apple store at my mall. Unfortunately no one forgot to log off of their facebook. I couldn't change their sexual orientation and delete all of their friends.