The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why would I want to not like something? That's the stupidest mindset I've ever heard of. No matter what, when I listen to something I want to like it. I know people who listen to stuff wanting to hate it. It seems like a really stupid way to be.
That said, my attempt was unsuccessful. If they'd just cut the last 6 songs off the album it would be vastly better (that would still leave them with 8). Still not great, but a solid album. Instead, it's meandering trash with a couple good songs.

Ensiferum better be on that tour! You got my hopes up now you bastard.:p
Mine too. WANT.

oh my god, the fucking Amon Amarth tour isnt coming to St. Louis. This shit is pissing me off beyond belief. fuck!!!!!!!!
What pisses me off is that Bloodshed Over Bochum is in Bochum. It should be Bloodshed Over Joe's House. Would be way more rockin'.

For those not in the know, Bloodshed over Bochum is a 4 night show they're doing in Bochum. Each night they play one of their first four all the way through, then a couple songs off Fate of Norns, With Oden On Our Side, and the new one. Fortunately this mindblowing win will be recorded, so assuming that the pure awesomeness doesn't cause the recording equipment to dissolve, I'll still be able to experience it in some form.

Why would I want to not like something? That's the stupidest mindset I've ever heard of. No matter what, when I listen to something I want to like it. I know people who listen to stuff wanting to hate it. It seems like a really stupid way to be.
Because not only is it an In Flames album, it is one of the worst In Flames albums. Clearly we were right.

Because not only is it an In Flames album, it is one of the worst In Flames albums. Clearly we were right.
Um...
Nothing wrong with being an In Flames album. They've only produced 2 that suck, out of 10. That's not bad...

Reroute to Remain is IF's best album post Colony. Fuck all of you saying it is terrible because it isn't
Um...
It might be a little better than STYE. Maybe.
But Clayman? Come Clarity? A Sense Of Purpose? All a lot better.

Except the only really terrible album from the post Colony era is the new one
Wrong again.