The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I actually have, but I'm just indifferent to the whole thing. There are more important things in life than getting laid on a consistent basis, like saving up to buy a house (in my case, a condo), putting money away for retirement, etc.

Comparing those things to sex is retarded.

I actually have, but I'm just indifferent to the whole thing. There are more important things in life than getting laid on a consistent basis, like saving up to buy a house (in my case, a condo), putting money away for retirement, etc.

Hey man, I'm definitely not saying that getting laid is more important than those things. I mean, I haven't seen my boyfriend in 5 months and I'm still doing fine, getting the bills paid, yadda yadda. Getting laid isn't the most important thing, but it's definitely nice and it's a pretty important aspect of being in a serious relationship.

I think this started because I made the whole "it's not like you're getting laid anyway" comment, but the point is actually that I was remarking on the irony of people saying that wine drinking is akin to faggotry, though these guys aren't getting laid anyway.

Mathiäs;7399692 said:

How?

The things I worry about are practical and actually affect my lifestyle in one form or another, while not having sex doesn't really affect any part of my lifestyle

Mathiäs;7399592 said:
Wine is good with a nice meal but otherwise it's for the gays.

shut up

Brave is the man who picks up a salad and says "I know it looks gay, but i'm doing it anyway" so to all the salad eating homosexuals out there, I salute you.

shut up

ur teh gayz
*edit* fuck you jfad

shut up

Mathiäs;7399598 said:
Jesus Christ stfuad

shut up

Mathiäs;7399616 said:
That's because this isn't rl tbh

shut up

Because if men didn't set out the guidelines of gay and straight, about 30% of our conversations would die.

"Dude I'm going wine tasting later"
"That sounds good"
"Indeed"
-silence-

shut up

Mathiäs;7399636 said:
That's what everyone who never gets any always says tbh

shut up

dot.

Once you've experienced good sex, it kind of starts being important. I didn't think it was important either until I actually started enjoying it.

shut up

Incorrect.

I never get any, and I've never said it wasn't important.

shut up

Mathiäs;7399658 said:
You've never had good sex then

shut up

Like finance.

EDIT: DUDE. I got fucking ninja'd with my own idea :(

shut up

I was making the general finance joke, including you getting excited about finance annoucements and shit.

shut up

Ohoho i see what you did there.

shut up

Mathiäs;7399692 said:

shut up

finance > sex

I don't know if they are really comparable. Finance is obviously more important to your immediate survival than sex is, but I think they're equally important in different aspects of life. No one cares about finance in the bedroom. Unless that's where you like to talk about finance, I guess.

Is it possible that people might value things differently?

Holy fuck...I think I just blew my mind.