The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I think this started because I made the whole "it's not like you're getting laid anyway" comment, but the point is actually that I was remarking on the irony of people saying that wine drinking is akin to faggotry, though these guys aren't getting laid anyway.
I get laid and I think drinking wine is gay (if you don't get it for free). Btw, how is your attentionwhoring going, gotten enough yet?. x)

I don't actually think wine is gay because my dad is semi obsessed with it and he's hetro. I just cringe at all that ohh give the lady some wine 'ngg hey' I say jefrey she's looking rather fetching in that bag. Let's bring her home for a warm cup. [not of wine]

It's weird though, I'd kind of do that kind of thing but I HATE hearing about it or getting 'advice' from womaniser general type guys.

I don't actually think wine is gay because my dad is semi obsessed with it and he's hetro. I just cringe at all that ohh give the lady some wine 'ngg hey' I say jefrey she's looking rather fetching in that bag. Let's bring her home for a warm cup. [not of wine]

wat

I actually have, but I'm just indifferent to the whole thing. There are more important things in life than getting laid on a consistent basis, like saving up to buy a house (in my case, a condo), putting money away for retirement, etc.

Im looking for a house right now. cant wait!

Wine can be good though, but I'd rather have beer or mead

they were somewhat homosexual tbh

The more conservative Romans looked down upon homosexuality and hated the Greeks because they thought they encouraged it.

Basically these days, the only people I see drink wine are suspected faggots, women, and my parents.

You were raised in a Northern European culture, so naturally you prefer beer.

As a professional in the field of humor (and also laser tag), I feel qualified to confirm Cookiecutter's assertation that calling things gay has become fairly lame.

So long as using the term upsets people, don't expect it to be used less.

Doing this project on Chinese music for my Chinese class. I have to talk about it for five minutes.

I was going to say something like that. So did Ender become straight out of anger towards men?

edit: @ Thoth