The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Also listening to Rush. I think I'm about to go make myself feel bad by playing drums with my Rush transcription book. The only song I did a pretty good job with was Red Barchetta. Still took a few weeks to be able to play it well.

Just got home from work. I'm fucking tired.

Also I met this other metalhead recently (I don't know many in real life) and he and I have been chatting a bit online and I just got a message from him asking if I'd like to get together this weekend. He doesn't know I have a boyfriend and I'm trying to decide if it's out of line for me to go hang out with him.
If anyone wants to help me out here... if you were the guy in this situation and I said yes to getting together, would you assume it was a date or a friends thing? Just curious.

well nuncheon, keep in mind, you are good-looking. good-looking female metal head's are hard to come by. so basically, he's going to expect a date, for you to get drunk, and for him to have his way with you

probably

Just got home from work. I'm fucking tired.

Also I met this other metalhead recently (I don't know many in real life) and he and I have been chatting a bit online and I just got a message from him asking if I'd like to get together this weekend. He doesn't know I have a boyfriend and I'm trying to decide if it's out of line for me to go hang out with him.
If anyone wants to help me out here... if you were the guy in this situation and I said yes to getting together, would you assume it was a date or a friends thing? Just curious.

if i were the guy in this situation of course i would assume that it was a date. you are good looking and love metal which as another poster has pointed out is quite rare. so yeah just tell him upfront what's going on.

Okay thanks guys, that's helpful, just needed a guy's perspective on it. Also thanks for the compliment, you guys are sweet :)

I'll definitely have to tell him I have a boyfriend, I would just really hate it if I told him and then he didn't want to hang out anymore if he knew nothing special was going to happen. I really hope he doesn't care because he's a cool dude and I don't really have any friends at home to talk to about metal except my brother. My boyfriend hates metal and it makes me so sad :(

Also nihil, I hope he isn't planning to get me drunk and have his way with me, that would be especially awkward considering he doesn't drink :lol: