The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mine too!

Annoys the hell out of me because he'll just sit there and tell me how crap my music is and if I have it loud he throws a tantrum :lol:

:lol: haha, boys and their tantrums. Mine lives across the country, so he never really has to listen to my music (I'm nice and don't put it on when we're together) but I really wish I was able to talk to him about music. It kind of sucks.

Mead horn's a bit classier than an IV tube.

I was going to make some kind of "your mother" comment, but on second read can't think it again :(

Right now I'm sitting half asleep at my desk listening to Rush.

Damnit. Now you're going to have to be "User with female face in avatar" rather than "User with butterfly in avatar". :lol: Threw me off.

would you assume it was a date or a friends thing? Just curious.

Date.

Just make it very well known to him that you're taken, and there should be no confusion :)

There won't be.
He'll say "Oh right... actually I think I've got some stuff on at the weekend" and block Nuncheon.

there's only scene chicks where i live /: talkin to them about music is impossible

Mine to.
I've only met one awesome metal chick in real life.
Unfortunately she's both taken and out of my league, but she makes an entertaining friend atleast.

You take shit way too seriously on the net

internet_serious_business.jpg

Pissed. I had to wake up early today because our Legion tournament was supposed to start today at 10. However, it rained like hell so our game got pushed back to 3. Have to be there at 1. It might be an away game if we can't get our field ready. We might have to play again at 8. Fucking shit.