The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've actually installed Nuendo and some extra plugins like EzDrummer and Drumkit From Hell, that has been made by Tomas Haake (Meshuggah drummer). And that stuff is pretty interesting and useful, I must say. It's been used for programming drums for Catch 33.

When did you get a band?
In Cookie's sig.

I thought your band was called Totalus Necrum or something like that.
Indeed. Why has Cookie's sig not been changed to reflect the name change?

I've actually installed Nuendo and some extra plugins like EzDrummer and Drumkit From Hell, that has been made by Tomas Haake (Meshuggah drummer). And that stuff is pretty interesting and useful, I must say. It's been used for programming drums for Catch 33.

BFD2 is also badass.

Audio production in general is pretty ridiculous in the digital age.

Just got home from work. Tedious day at work, imo

I've been using leafdrums because it's simple and easy to use. Mixing is with GarageBand.

:p You agreed to it too. I think you thought I was more attached to it than I was.

We came up with that name before our central lyrical theme was established, and our Latin skills hadn't advanced.

Ah I see. I gave up on leaf drums the day I tried it. Didn't seem as sophisticated as Drumkit From Hell or NS7 kit. These days I just do real drums, though.