The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music. I was just outside and their was the big moth and I lit that thing right up before it had a chance to fly at me. goddamn moths

Began re-playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess today, because the game rules. Just had a microwaved burrito. Now putting off doing homework before I have to go to bed.

I should mention that I'm playing the game on a TV that I found sitting out by the dumpsters behind my apartment yesterday. It didn't appear to be damaged, so I lugged it in and hooked it up to a power outlet just on the off chance that it might turn on - and amazingly enough, it did. Far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever. So now I've got a nice 20-inch TV for my bedroom. Fucking score.

Drunk again on a sunday of all days. Saw a cover band at a festival that played all hair metal covers like Bon Jovi, Whitesnake n shit like that.Wow they sucked but i'm wasted so its all good.

About to go to bed because I have work early in the morning.

Recently got back from a metal show at a local ice cream shop. The singer of one band purposely bashed his head with the mic so that he would have blood dripping down his face. It was dripping into his eye and onto his beard, and he smeared it all over his face and on his belly. He tried to fling his blood at people, but it was too dry at that point. So funny.

I took a shower as soon as I got home out of fear of teh AIDZ.

About to go to bed because I have work early in the morning.

Recently got back from a metal show at a local ice cream shop. The singer of one band purposely bashed his head with the mic so that he would have blood dripping down his face. It was dripping into his eye and onto his beard, and he smeared it all over his face and on his belly. He tried to fling his blood at people, but it was too dry at that point. So funny.

I took a shower as soon as I got home out of fear of teh AIDZ.

:rolleyes: that is so stupid. Never seen the point in anything like that to be honest.

That ice cream was good.

He's grooming you tbh.

Not at all. I apply no judgments to internet people's real lives before I meet them.

Fuck.
Not even Krigs?

glad I'm dropping english soon

Why would you drop English?

Because English is a really, really sucky subject.

lol at an Englishman dropping English

Do you have to take a class called American?
No. I can speak english. I don't need to know what a fucking pro-noun and subjective adjective is.

:rolleyes: that is so stupid. Never seen the point in anything like that to be honest.

Because it's fucking MEEEEEETAL!

Listening to some Queen, and about to go for a shower.