The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just saw a documentary on the Celts on PBS, now going to read.
I saw that too, those peat bodies are weird looking.

I was checking my myspace and saw a link to this page.
http://www.peta2.com/outthere/o-lambogod.asp?c=p2_395g&gclid=CPfF4cjasZQCFQRgswodRkRatg
I like how they call LOG "death metal giants" lol. Peta is so gay, for various reasons other than that. My friend did a research paper on them and they are horrible. They euthanize thousands of animals every year because they think its better for them to be dead than to be in "slavery" (being pets). Anyways, I'm off to adventure in Azeroth.

Listening to music thinking about last night. I met this girl last night and a bunch of us chilled and she was coming onto me and we made out on and off right in front of her boyfriend. I was grabbing her ass and tits right in front of him and he did nothing :).

(god I hope we fuck). She's so hawt

Listening to music thinking about last night. I met this girl last night and a bunch of us chilled and she was coming onto me and we made out on and off right in front of her boyfriend. I was grabbing her ass and tits right in front of him and he did nothing :).

Maybe she's actually a really awful girlfriend and he wants you to take her away, which is why he didn't do anything.

Sitting in bed, perusing the internet... thinking that I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.

I have risen.

I should be going to sleep because I have work, but I don't feel like it.

Eating spaghetti and drinking chocolate milk. I had a few shots while cooking, so now I'm in a pretty good place.

:kickass: Chocolate milk is fucking metal.

Never post again.

Srsly.

Not gay then?
Got over the whole "all women are fucking cunts" thing?

SUSAN IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Whoa. We were talking about that shizzle like two days ago.
She's like beetlejuice.

I just broke up with my boyfriend :(
Mathiäs;7416984 said:
:erk: recently broke up with my girl too

:erk: Unlucky people.

I'm going to watch some old doctor whos (Never seen this shit before. The guy with the scarf doctor who is fucking awesome)

I've seen the old ones. LEGENDS!

Wishing the 2 weeks (exactly) until summer holidays would fuck off.

I watched some videos of Dio and Judas Priest from the 1980s. Really, really good performance. The studio versions of the Dio songs sound no where near as good and JP's hell bent for leather is always better live.