The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I know, but why would they throw it out, when you can give it to your employee's. It just doesn't make any sense. But, I probably wouldn't take it, for my own health.

*edit* Yeah, my first job.

Just got done doing my daily jog, my crunches, sit ups, and daily arm/shoulder reps. Couldn't even put a fight against a chihuahua right now.

Just got back from the interview. Everything went well, but the fucking dresscode. They said I would need to keep my hair short. Fuck Mcdonalds, and their fucking dresscode. I had it back in a fucking ponytail also. *edit* They also said no facial hair. I don't have much, but sideburns.

Just got back from the interview. Everything went well, but the fucking dresscode. They said I would need to keep my hair short. Fuck Mcdonalds, and their fucking dresscode. I had it back in a fucking ponytail also. *edit* They also said no facial hair. I don't have much, but sideburns.

youre working with food you cant expect to have long hair

It would be back in a ponytail. Also like GFAD said, all the girls have long hair. Also I would even wear a hat.
Don't do it dude.

Or go crazy and point out any girls with long hair.
And be like "DOUBLE STANDARDS ALERT"

Yeah, I'm not taking the job. Especially if it's a shitty job (like Mcdonalds).

Because all the girls with long hair shave to work in the food industry.

Don't they have hair nets over there?

1528553263_4cb75f8020.jpg

^^ See you could have long hair and facial hair plus a wonderful new look as a bonus.

But if they have 2 people who are going for the job, one who looks cleaner, not long hair facial hair etc and ML, and assuming equal, why take ML? Not saying I agree with it but I will never expect to work near food with long hair, idc about double standards not worth my time to argue it

Cleanliness doesn't matter most of the time. If it's a job requirement to not have long hair, then that's how it is. This makes sense in manufacturing/production and whatnot (mostly) because someone's hair could get caught in the machines (if it's long enough).

90% of the time it comes down to experience

Yeah, but sometimes it's the only job. For someone like you (young with zero experience), that's about the only type of job you can get other than stocking shelves