The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, but sometimes it's the only job. For someone like you (young with zero experience), that's about the only type of job you can get other than stocking shelves

I'd say stocking at a grocery store is way better than working fast food.

Word. That's what I planned on doing this summer, but I somehow wound up not getting a job like a lazy bastard.

I couldn't imagine working inside all summer. I did more weed-whacking and woodcutting today. It pays to be destructive.

Ya i'd totally rather work in the heat than in air conditioning.

My cds came today wewt, gonna rip em soon. The Mechanized Warfare case is pretty sweet looking, really good deal for 5$.

Temperature is irrelevant everyone has a different feel for it, it's hot no matter where you are. And I live in a suburb, not on the waterfront :zombie:

You near East Aurora? My cousin lives there.

There are some nice Buffalo suburbs. Unlike that industrial wasteland called Lackawanna. Though that new windfarm is nice to see.

It is indeed. Try doing it for six years like I did. You learn to hate all the shitty nuances of everything with it.

Cleaning shelves is the worst. I can't imagine what it's like in a grocery store.

I worked overnight at Sam's Club for almost three years in the clothing department. My job consisted of cleaning, replenishment of stock and (this took up most of my time) refolding the clothing we had on tables. :mad: There were people who worked in this department during the day but they were always short staffed and by the time I'd get to work, my place looked like a bomb went off. Horrible.