The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

But what if you are in an area that no one you know knows and you have no idea where you even are?

itspidermanlol1.gif

But the thing is, most people have all of that stuff besides their phone.

I don't own a camera, and I don't want to spend all that money on a camera, so I spent an extra $30 on a phone that has a really nice camera feature. Also, I personally don't think there's anything wrong with having features. I agree that it's annoying when people bitch about the fact that their technology isn't the newest, latest version, but seriously, if you have the money and you want to spend it on something nice, I don't see what the problem is.

answer my question, whats wrong with things being compact? Are you against mp3 players having a microphone and radio as well? Should you just carry all 3 different things?

And why the fuck would you bother the cops with 'hey im lost can you stop arresting people so you can show me my way?"

What I was saying originally is that minute phones would do much more than the plans, with the track phones. The extra features don't bother me, but the people who complain about them is the problem. When they have to buy the newest phone. So, that created a bias against all the extra features, in my mind.

All this pointless arguing has reminded me of something. Is it just my poor luck or does every group of people planning something always have one person who endlessly poses far fetched "what-ifs" that only slow everything down? Bugs the hell out of me.

All this pointless arguing has reminded me of something. Is it just my poor luck or does every group of people planning something always have one person who endlessly poses far fetched "what-ifs" that only slow everything down? Bugs the hell out of me.

People love their "what ifs"

You have no frame of reference. Shut the fuck up.

When you are able to drive and pay for your own shit and get a job, you will have the privilege of saying shit like this.

My sister is a fourtneen year old girl with no job and no desire to get one. For her to whine to my mother about a phone that my mother is going to end up buying is ridiculous.

I work three jobs and I have the money to get a nice phone. If I wanted one, I would buy it. It doesn't really matter to me. I just need a phone to contact people from work and home while I'm out.

I agree with Ozz. You have every right to get whatever you want if you have a job and can pay for it on your own. It isn't necessity -- it's desire. If I want something, I'll buy it if I have enough money to get it.

I don't know about any of you, but I've been on the road before with my cell phone, having no clue where the fuck I was, because the directions I printed off of Google weren't correct. Luckily, I had the internet on my phone and I was able to look up a map and find where I was in relation to where I had to be.

What's the problem with technological advancement? We all don't have to have the latest most expensive gadgets, but why not take advantage of mankind's progression? It's something as silly as the internet on the phone, but it still represents how far we've come as a society.

Well I'm finally home. Today we went to the animal shelter and got a 9 month old cat, named Althon. He's hiding under my bed right now but he's a really lovable guy. I have a game tonight but I'm hoping it gets rained out.

Ok, everyone skipped over my tune
http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=13599
Comments appreciated
Nice. Very bassy, but pretty good. Keep it up!

You have no frame of reference. Shut the fuck up.

When you are able to drive and pay for your own shit and get a job, you will have the privilege of saying shit like this.
Would you stop with this "You don't pay taxes, so you may not give your opinion on things not related to taxes" bullshit? Really annoying.

And why the fuck would you bother the cops with 'hey im lost can you stop arresting people so you can show me my way?"
You ask them for directions. I've done it plenty. You ask a cop for directions, they'll give them. People act like cops are always dicks. If you fuck with them and treat them like assholes, yeah, but if you go up and say "Excuse me sir, could you tell me how to get to the Palladium?" they'll happily give you directions.
Obviously you shouldn't call 911 and be like "where the fuck am I?"