The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music. I have the worst hangover i've had in a long time. Me and 5 friends just hanging out at the spot with a fire and it was like usuallly it's pretty fucking hilarious.

anyways I took a massive piss right between two church doors(some weird church where they dress funny) and it was a good night. I remember taking my shirt off and than wore this really tight shirt(no idea where it came from ) and a friend goes something like that looks like something billy idol would wear and rips the shirt off me and throws it in the fire.:)

I drank some yager than about 8,9 beers and than went to a bar and had 2 rum & cokes and than tried to get the bartender to give me a free drink.

I was so fucking trashed.
When they do adds telling people not to drink, they should just read your posts out loud.

grace jones is the scary black woman who was in Conan the destroyer and also in james bond a view to kill.

grace-jones.jpg

damm it beaten to the mark

I always connect Grace Jones with Brigitte Nielsen,same type of women. I wonder who would win in a thigh strangling contest them between.