The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Woke up, making fresh Sumatra coffee (extra bold and black as night), and getting ready for another five days of work. At least I have my new ear-clip headphones to get me through the rest of the summer on the job. I can use it to listen to all those heavy/thrash albums that audiophileguy gave me on a data CD.

Just watched Conan on TV. I really love that film. Not everyone's cup of tea but neither is metal, lol, so whatever.

Which? The Destroyer is amazing. Haven't seen the first one, but we're watching it at my birthday party on saturday and it looks amazing.
Also, if you like camp the Conan the Adventurer series is amazing.

Which? The Destroyer is amazing. Haven't seen the first one, but we're watching it at my birthday party on saturday and it looks amazing.
Also, if you like camp the Conan the Adventurer series is amazing.

I prefer it to the second one but I know people who prefer the second as well. The first one is a bit different in feel. It's almost almost almost approaching having a couple of 'deep' bits. Plus the blonde woman is a babe.

Dude the chick in the second was alright too. If there's cleavage to look at, the corny bits don't bother me.

Also, RED FUCKING SONJA.

which chick. I can't remember. I seem to remember the second film is more straightforward and less epic feeling. I'm not a big fan of Grace Jones's looks tbh. She a decent character actor though I suppose.

idk who grace jones is.
Red Sonja wasn't all that hot, but it was a fucking awesome movie for the reason that they're trying to save the world, but as far as we can tell there are no other human beings in said world.