The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm gonna be on the upper level. I will be able to see everything pretty good. But it's on the side. It's gonna be my first concert I go to. a

I don't know, man. I think it's going to be a tie. It was my first time seeing Maiden and next month will be my first time seeing all the bands on that bill. I've gotta say, it was pretty metal being drunk, standing in the pouring rain and watching Maiden. :headbang:

Ugh, we're working on characters now. Why didn't the Chinese ever make a good writing system?

Getting ready to go to work. I'm really pissed off because my insomnia kicked in last night and I literally spent the entire night staring at a wall, I didn't get a wink of sleep. Now that it's time for me to go to work, I'm extremely sleepy. Goddammit.

So I decided to start getting into better shape. On Saturday, I took two half hour or so walks, then yesterday I wound up overdoing myself swimming for like 6 hours, which I paid for by hardly getting any sleep from the aches and pains. This morning I could hardly get out of bed. But I popped some advils and a couple hours later I took a 2 1/2 hour walk, then came home and did some other light calisthenic exercises, then attempted to find some reasonably healthy food to eat, followed by a much needed shower.