The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

just got back from a show. our first show with a signed band.

martriden (candlelight)

we played awesome. probably our best show
~gR~

Darn, a child fucker shot himself. What is this world coming to? And besides, all Chris Hansen really wanted was for him to have a seat, and maybe a glass of lemonade.
But he wasn't a "child-fucker". He only chatted online, he never even went to Chris Hansen's decoy house. As much as I enjoy watching these people being busted, it needs to be done in a legal way that is controlled by the police, not a ratings hungry TV show. If they want to assist the police, that's great, but from what I have read they took over the entire operation.

Just translated another chapter of Ab Urbe Condita while listening to Electric Wizard. Going to clean up the house a bit before the folks come back from Boston.

Move to the UK/alotofotherplaces or
54022.jpg
Legal here too.

So is raping children.
Oh, really? I guess I'd better stop then.

But he wasn't a "child-fucker". He only chatted online, he never even went to Chris Hansen's decoy house. As much as I enjoy watching these people being busted, it needs to be done in a legal way that is controlled by the police, not a ratings hungry TV show. If they want to assist the police, that's great, but from what I have read they took over the entire operation.
Truth.
But then, tv sucks these days. What are ya gonna do about it?

Just ordered my tickets for Metal Masters. One month before a show like this. :kickass:

I just got mine too. :headbang: General admission/lawn seats which means Lemmy, Halford and co. will look to be about the size of ants from where I'll be standing. Also, it's at an outside venue and when we went to Maiden, it was fucking pouring and there was little shelter from the rain.