The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That pedal actually looks pretty cool.

If you can save up enough (either now, or eventually), you might look into the Peavey 5150 (now the 6505). It's an all-tube head designed for metal. I bought mine used for $400, though admittedly, that is a very cheap price even for these amps used.

I want to get a Splawn cab, but it's going to run me $800. That's a lot to spend on something I can only use over the summer.
Good idea. That would be an eventually sort of thing, but yeah. I might also go for a cooler cab - I kinda like those Vader cabs.

nah, i dont. they actually hate it when i offer to buy stuff for the band.

but i like gear and we need it. i dont mind lending stuff for gigs. kevin frequently borrows my basses and amp.

as for me joining the band, i was desperate and decided i would play guitar. they knew nothing about money when i joined
~gR~
Cool. I was just joking actually. I kinda had that experience. My friend's dad kinda bought everything for my old band. We all had our own crappy gear, but he bought an American strat, les paul custom, a couple epiphones, orange, marshall jcm 2000, vox ac30, 6 and 12 string acoustics, a fender p-bass and mesa boogie amp, a 5-string acoustic bass (can't remember the make, it was really nice, though) plus keyboards, an electronic drum kit, a whole mess of recording equipment, plus a computer pretty much devoted to music recording with protools, bfd, easydrummer, etc.
It was pretty nuts. We didn't let him join the band, though.

Drinking coffee. I'm leaving soon to pick up a girl I met sometime last week so we can chill(the one I made out with all night in front of her boyfriend). 17 year old hottie with a killer body:)

2-pound burger for breakfast = fucking metal

Thinking about going downstairs for a microwave burrito about now.

Yeah, that is pretty damn metal! :headbang:

I just got out of the shower. Need to finish getting cleaned up (you know, all the stuff us girls do to make ourselves pretty :oops:) and have something to eat. I don't think I'm doing much of anything today. What a nice lazy Sunday!

Drinking coffee. I'm leaving soon to pick up a girl I met sometime last week so we can chill(the one I made out with all night in front of her boyfriend). 17 year old hottie with a killer body:)

Move to the UK/alotofotherplaces or
54022.jpg

Practicing the higher octaves on the Bansuri. I don't know how much of a range it has. Its tuned to some strange scale. I think its pentatonic.

Hanging out, waking up after being up late. I have tentative plans with a guy from my work tonight, I don't know if it's a date or not but I guess I'll find out.

Tbh some 17 yo bitch will probably be lime OMGZ he's older than me and he was looking at ohhhh aren't i awesome wait till shantene see's me with him. Her bf may actually be gay and wondering what to do about it. The whole thing is highly homosexual imo.