The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

no wai.......

wai.

54022.jpg

Anyone mind explaining this image to me so I can understand the constant references that are made to it here?

He's a guy.
You're a girl.
It's a date.
Not necessarily, but if it's someone she doesn't know that well it probably is.

This show seems a bit unethical.
It is a lot of the time. They use a group called "perverted justice" to pose as kids online. The problem is that often times the show takes over instead of the Law Enforcement officers so many of the people they catch get let go. Also one guy shot himself after they followed him to his house.

It is a lot of the time. They use a group called "perverted justice" to pose as kids online. The problem is that often times the show takes over instead of the Law Enforcement officers so many of the people they catch get let go. Also one guy shot himself after they followed him to his house.

There's also the fact that they're publicly humiliating the criminals (assuming they're not taking measures to conceal their identities). Regardless of what someone's done, it's not right to open them up to the scorn (and possible retributive/vigilante violence) of the public.

Anyway, I think I may be turning gay, as I recently discovered a country music singer/songwriter chick that I really like. :erk: