The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

bidding on drums

currently a mapex pro M almost drum set and a Tama walnut snare with cherry rims...

i think i want that snare more than the mapex. i bet it sounds so sexy
~gR~

current bid for the snare is 137. the mapex is at like 350 right now, but will probably go up at the very end, which is tomorrow.
~gR~

You should change your name back to F&F ;)

Srsly.

I could be called Ty.

Only black people can have names starting with Ty. It's the law. Go back to F&F. this new one sucks.

Fuck the English language. Fuck lingual communication. I am cutting off contact with everyone.

About fucking time tbh.

Listening to Iced Earth. 20 minutes until I can go home. :)

Why are you going home at 10 in the morning?
OHWAIT TIMEZONES LOLOLOL.
Yeah...
I'll get me coat.

Listening to iced earth. Lacking a hangover, but I don't like listening to heavy shit this early in the morning after a night out.

Just got up. Today is going to be a loooong fucking day. I'm hoping I get out of work earlier than 4:00 so I can have some downtime before driving straight up to Orono for the Shadar Logoth concert (local black metal band) at 7 PM. Hopefully I can get out of there by 9, so I can be back home by 11:30 and straight to bed. Work night.

Well, everything went according to plan yesterday. Got out of work at 3:00 so I could go home and shower. Left at 4, grabbed a bite in Waterville at 5, got into Orono at 6:30. The show didn't actually start until 8, so I went over to my Latin professor's house to get up to speed on my summer class.

As for the concert, I saw two bands play. The first was some sort of LoG ripoff band with a pig squeal vocalist, very appropriately wearing a cowboy hat. They only had one guitarist and all four of their songs sounded exactly the same.

After them was Shadar Logoth, the local Black Metal band I've been following since they sent me their demo a year ago. They put on an amazing show, playing some songs from their 2006 demo and a few from their new album, Curse, which comes out in a couple weeks. It was well worth driving two hours up and two hours down to see these guys.

I got out of there at 9:30, and made it home by 11:30.

Trying to download new drivers for my video card. Ever since I've gotten it it pops up an error message every time I start the computer. This has had no effect on performance as far as I can tell and because I hibernate my computer it doesn't pop up that often, but it's still annoying.

I've tried but my parents have to take me out and they won't without some stupid consequences.

Pretty much, I thought it would be cool at first. But then after the first day I realized that is sucked balls and it was boring and we weren't taught much stuff (and not with a good method either).

edit: Something awesome happened. I was able to play a Chinese lute today.

I'm currently recuperating from my first serious attempt at jogging. I found an area in the park which is exactly 6/10 of a mile (according to the sign), so my goal is to eventually do 5 laps jogging consecutively (3 miles). Today I did 9 laps in total, 5 walking and 4 jogging, alternating each lap. My next goal I hope to meet is to be able to do two laps jogging consecutively and reach a total of 3 miles jogging in one day, since I was too exhausted to go beyond 2.4 miles in total today. I think I'm taking a break tomorrow though, I've been really pushing myself beyond my (rather pathetic atm) limits since Saturday. I've lost at least 10 pounds since then, possibly more since I didn't weigh myself before I started exercising. But I know that I had to have weighed over 160, and I currently weigh 150. I definitely have a hell of a lot more energy and endurance already as well.

I started jogging this week as well. I'm already in decent shape but my endurance is not as good as I'd like it to be. I did like 2.5 miles one way and wanted to go back home after but I was too tired at that point. I needed to walk like 10 minutes before being able to run again. I'd like to be able to go to the same place and back without break.

Relaxing before a big game tonight. We need to win all of our remaining games in order to get a first round playoff bye.

I think my weight has stayed the same, since I'm probably losing fat working this job, but I have noticed my biceps, delts and quads are bigger from all the heavy lifting. I've always had high endurance since being on the high school wrestling team for four years. I'd say I'm around 160 now but I don't have scale here.

I really haven't done anything since high school tbh aside from generally living like a sloth. I know that I put on about 30 pounds within the first two years after high school.