The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

God, I really want to start jogging again. But this summer class just has me in a constant state of worry over deadlines, so I feel like I can't plan for anything until it's over. Just two more weeks, though. At that point, I plan on making jogging an every other work night sort of thing.

The thing that is really turning me off on the Air Force is that there's so many assholes joining they cant promise you a job, you request 5 jobs and sometimes you dont even get the 5 you ask for and get stuck doing something shitty, dont like that at all. I wont really have a clear picture as to what im joining until I take the ASVAB, some Army careers can offer a bonus of 20 grand+(to 40grand) and that is incredibly interesting to me. I also would like to do alot of special forces sorta things, army has airborne but other than medic paratroopers air force doesnt have it. I just really hope im medically cleared or ill be so depressed :lol:

do what i did. if they dont initially offer you the job you want, walk out.

sure, you pick 5, but when you go to meps, you choose one. you will know what your job is before you leave for basic. the only shitty part is, you have to do the physical before you pick your job.

but if you dont get offered what you want, walk out. they'll run after you and try and sort it out. worked for me.
~gR~

I find it funny that word is so absent from my linguistic environment that I mainly associate it with this:

kilo1.jpg