The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, I think I'm taking tomorrow off, maybe do some light calisthenics. I was never really fat or anything, but I developed a slight bit of a gut and, of course, the dreaded love handles. I don't think it's too out of the ordinary to drop that much that fast when you really haven't done anything prior for years to do anything about it.
I dunno. I wonder if age factors into it. I'm at the point where I'm eating like I'm still growing, but I'm not really growing much, so I'm just beginning to put on extra flesh. No gut or anything yet, but I see it coming. Hence my jogging.

Yes it is from Diablo. And how can my current name be as bad as my old one? My old one was shitty.
The old one was okay. We have someone named "splatterday night fever" on the forum, so you're pretty safe from ridicule (No offense splatturday, just an example).
But now it's just really nerdy and/or overbearing.

Just got into work. I had my first weigh in at my 'fat class' last night. I have lost 2 kilos in 4 days! :headbang:

Really happy with myself.
Are you anorexic? I remember you looking fairly thin.
And I second V's request for photos, but seriously. Non-nude is okay if you insist.
The myspace link there doesn't work, you see.

Yeah you did :)
Don't necessarily take that as a compliment - his girlfriend is cute but overweight.

Just when I was going to start calling you Fire Chicken.
:lol:
Tbh that's what he should have changed his name to.

Is that some combination of Tyr and Samael?
Nope, this dude in diablo who's supposed to be badass but tbh never does shit and you have to rescue him and stuff. Fuckin' pussy.

Mythology is the group of fictional stories and characters associated with various religions.
And cookie saves the day by having a fucking clue what he's talking about. Well done.