The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Talked to the Army today for my brother mainly. Sounds really good though, gotta weigh USAF vs. da Army. I hope I get medically cleared, stupid fucking rare birth defect will ruin my life :mad: :lol:

its a rare defect that I grew an extension off my intestines which didnt lead out for me to shit out. Basically filled up, the shit had nowhere to go and pop.

oh dizzamn

d00d... airforce

currently relaxing after a long day of research. and in an hour, i get to change the flat tire i got on the way to work. i must have driven 10 miles before i parked and realized i had a flat. not sure what happened, but i was stopping for a red light, and the car pulled in one direction. i figured i just bumped the steering wheel on accident. luckily, my spare appears to be full sized!
~gR~

The thing that is really turning me off on the Air Force is that there's so many assholes joining they cant promise you a job, you request 5 jobs and sometimes you dont even get the 5 you ask for and get stuck doing something shitty, dont like that at all. I wont really have a clear picture as to what im joining until I take the ASVAB, some Army careers can offer a bonus of 20 grand+(to 40grand) and that is incredibly interesting to me. I also would like to do alot of special forces sorta things, army has airborne but other than medic paratroopers air force doesnt have it. I just really hope im medically cleared or ill be so depressed :lol:

Just got done wearing contact lenses for the first time. Getting them in and out is awful, but it's fucking incredible to be able to see clearly without glasses.
Yeah, first time is weird but so awesome not wearing glasses.

You're not fooling anyone WAIF. We all know your "secret".
My secret?
Btw is that name a diablo reference?
Because otherwise it sucks. Actually, even if it is it still sucks.

That will make it confusing for new people.
That's the idea. Sorta like how the greys is now death delirium but we call him the greys.

I'm currently recuperating from my first serious attempt at jogging. I found an area in the park which is exactly 6/10 of a mile (according to the sign), so my goal is to eventually do 5 laps jogging consecutively (3 miles). Today I did 9 laps in total, 5 walking and 4 jogging, alternating each lap. My next goal I hope to meet is to be able to do two laps jogging consecutively and reach a total of 3 miles jogging in one day, since I was too exhausted to go beyond 2.4 miles in total today. I think I'm taking a break tomorrow though, I've been really pushing myself beyond my (rather pathetic atm) limits since Saturday. I've lost at least 10 pounds since then, possibly more since I didn't weigh myself before I started exercising. But I know that I had to have weighed over 160, and I currently weigh 150. I definitely have a hell of a lot more energy and endurance already as well.
Don't push yourself too hard.
Btw, 10 pounds since saturday? How much fat did you have?

how about NAVY seals? idk anything about US military.
Navy seals are the chuck norris of the military.

Don't push yourself too hard.
Btw, 10 pounds since saturday? How much fat did you have?

Yeah, I think I'm taking tomorrow off, maybe do some light calisthenics. I was never really fat or anything, but I developed a slight bit of a gut and, of course, the dreaded love handles. I don't think it's too out of the ordinary to drop that much that fast when you really haven't done anything prior for years to do anything about it.