The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking drunk. Dude I went out with the other night is just going to be a friend as I can't stand the thought of dating and all that shit right now. Bleh.

Just got done reading the drug thread, and now contemplating if I should buy $5 cough syrup containing dmx or trade someone my old ps2 (which I haven't used in years) for a triple stack ecstacy tablet. I think my best choice would to stop for awhile and let my lungs rest (after years of mariHUAna abuse) and concentrate on my favorite activities sober. (exercise, skateboarding, weightlifting, girl chasing, ect)

edit - well taking a long break from tarring my lungs is definitely the best choice, but I dont see why that should stop me from taking other drugs which require other routes of entry (ie enteral, parenteral, topical) ok maybe not parenteral I never liked needles.

edit- topical? HAHAH!! Ya thats a good one.

Just got done reading the drug thread, and now contemplating if I should buy $5 cough syrup containing dmx or trade someone my old ps2 (which I haven't used in years) for a triple stack ecstacy tablet. I think my best choice would to stop for awhile and let my lungs rest (after years of mariHUAna abuse) and concentrate on my favorite activities sober. (exercise, skateboarding, weightlifting, girl chasing, ect)

edit - well taking a long break from tarring my lungs is definitely the best choice, but I dont see why that should stop me from taking other drugs which require other routes of entry (ie enteral, parenteral, topical) ok maybe not parenteral I never liked needles.

edit- topical? HAHAH!! Ya thats a good one.

EGGS OF DOOM

What does he think about it?
He supports Russia predictably. I can't say they're doing a good thing because I know Russia is mostly there to regain influence over a former state, but Georgia is not handling this in a proper way. I have also read that Georgia is attacking South Osettian civilians which is unacceptable. I feel about this like I did about the Israel Lebanon war a couple of years ago. I can't support either side and in the end it's just the civilians who end up suffering.

Just had a great night. I went to a restaurant with my family (one of my brothers is visiting), and then we rented and watched "There Will Be Blood."

Now I'm about to start reading "Swedish Death Metal," which came in the mail today.

I met a girl on the internet, yesterday, when we were chatting on mIRC. And Today i have a date with her at 8pm. Hope everything goes well.