The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got done jogging in the rain, doing my daily exercises (asides from jogging) and drinking a whey shake. Watching Farscape season 1 and thinking about ordering some metal. Einherjer, Arghoslent, Dead Congregation or Aeternus.

I met a girl on the internet, yesterday, when we were chatting on mIRC. And Today i have a date with her at 8pm. Hope everything goes well.

stalking me stalking you ahhhh haaa haaa haaaa (to the tune of an ABBA song)

:lol:

ok but don't murder her cos it's not nice.

fuck yeah Abba rules!

Scanning UM. I was just talking to the most annoying girl and told her I was going to make something to eat to get off the fucking phone.:).

She's natrually incredibly loopy it blows my mind.

Why do you put up with her shit then?

she's hawt, she was sober today and fine(as I). I occasionally get warped now than and sometimes she's just wicked fucked up(to fucked up). She just needs to try and be somewhat sober more often.

I had a such a great time with this girl yesterday. I liked her, and i think she liked me too. I told her i call you, but i don't know if i'm going to call her.

just don't kill and eat her.

I'm pondering whether to buy an album or not. Angel Witch - Screamin' N' Bleedin. I've been giving it a listen and some songs seem really unmemorable and well,shit. Hmm...

I spend way too much on CDs.

I do like some of the songs. Urgh fuck.