The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm trying to survive this heat, it's literally an oven here. Earlier I broke my shades, but I got my hair looking all beautiful today so I'm happy. :oops:

That's really not any better.
It's legal and it doesn't hurt anybody (who doesn't enjoy being hurt). I thus see no reason for you to object.
As for Vossyrus proclaiming his fascination with it in his banner, it seems like nothing compared to a poster here named free_varg, who's name implies an endorsement of a racist ideology as well as an endorsement and support of a convicted murderer.

I do allow it to done freely but I can be against the ultra-extreme sections of it. I find the ultra-extreme parts of it sexist and degrading. I would not stop it at all as long as they want to be a part of it and no ones is forced into it. I am just saying its strange, but I will still respond to his posts and accept it to a certain level because I doubt he takes it to that level. Sound good? I did not mean to judge the whole group. I do not have a problem with 97% of the group, though it is not my thing.