The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm actually getting a haircut today, well a trim just to make my hair look nicer...and I went to a wedding last weekend, the open bar is definitely the best part. :p

Yeah, that was the best part. It was a Spanish wedding too so plenty of Latino dance music was being played. Courage juice made me actually get out onto the floor and dance. :oops:

Yeah, that was the best part. It was a Spanish wedding too so plenty of Latino dance music was being played. Courage juice made me actually get out onto the floor and dance. :oops:

I was drunk but wasn't quite drunk enough to start dancing (it's nearly impossible to get me to dance - unless its slow dancing cause then all I have to do is hardly anything) but I blame the lack of variety of alcohol and what kind of place doesn't do shots?

No shots? That's odd. I'm usually not much of a dancer either but people kept pulling me out onto the dance floor and such.

Yeah especially since I prefer shots now...otherwise it seems like I get tired of the same drink too easily that I can't ever have it again. And I rarely drink something straight anymore for that reason...no more fireball for me. :)

I think the last time I actually danced was three years ago. :lol:

I'm drinking my first and last beer today and it's awesome except the can stinks so I have to drink it from glass.

Just about to head out to Metal Masters. Except a nice pulled muscle in my neck will inhibit all recreational hairwhipping for the day. Wee.

It's possible I might see you both on Mainstreet so if someone goes 'fuck you' or calls you a fag it's probably me.:).