The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just had the most awesome dream in which I received a new black metal CD (don't recall the band) that I was going to listen to while dosing off one night. Less than a minute into the CD, by listening to it, I spawned something called the "Kidney Demon". It looked like a red maggot, roughly the size of a squirrel, and it attached itself to my kidney. I could feel it killing me and I couldn't do anything about it... myself. That's when I invoked the spirit of Iron Maiden by singing the chorus to "2 Minutes To Midnight" as loud as I could. The band appeared, saw the demon, and blasted the rest of the song which caused the demon to explode. Then Bruce said, "That's why I threw away that black metal CD as soon as I got it." Finally, after thanking the band, they magically disappeared and the door to my room came flying open. My brother screamed, "What the hell just happened in here!? It sounded like you were dying!? I've been trying to open that door for 10 minutes!" Then I woke up. Oddly I think I had a dream somewhat similar to this a few years ago.

Sitting here, listening to Kreator, watching the Olympics, "playing" the guitar, thinking of selling this shit, i'm awful at playing it.

AWESOME DREAM

That's insanely awesome.

I had a shitty dream the other day. Some death metal band was playing, about two people were watching them, it was in the local pub, and then the guy slowly built up this line, kept repeating a word and I was like "I know what's coming now" and I was really excited because it must've been awesome though I've no idea what it is now, and then he was about to say it, and some guy from a magazine came up and was like "How does it feel to be in the band" and ruined the line, so the singer punched him in the face.

That's insanely awesome.

I had a shitty dream the other day. Some death metal band was playing, about two people were watching them, it was in the local pub, and then the guy slowly built up this line, kept repeating a word and I was like "I know what's coming now" and I was really excited because it must've been awesome though I've no idea what it is now, and then he was about to say it, and some guy from a magazine came up and was like "How does it feel to be in the band" and ruined the line, so the singer punched him in the face.

kil's dream = awesome. Yours = hilarious. :lol:

*edit: I had a dream about Chris Hansen last night. I think it's time to stop watching MSNBC for awhile*

Just finished a half cup of oatmeal mixed with a full cup of milk and a scoop of whey protein and now waiting to go lift some weights.

Just finished a half cup of oatmeal mixed with a full cup of milk and a scoop of whey protein and now waiting to go lift some weights.

Brutal.

I'm getting ready to run some errands. Have to pick up a card and a small gift for this wedding reception/party I am going to this evening and hopefully I will have enough time to make it over to the college and speak with an academic counselor. Because of the hours I work now, it looks like I won't be able to take a class this upcoming semester. :erk:

Sitting here hoping Tara or Amber do not call me. I'm just not in a mood to hear country music linkin park and that song I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT all fucking day.

I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT

THE TASTE OF HER CHERRY CHAP STICK

I KISSED A GIRL JUST TO TRY IT

Today is one of those shitty days and am stuck smoking USA golds all day instead of marbs.

I have the next hit song.

I KISSED YOUR MOM AND I LIKED IT

THE TASTE OF HER BAD BREATH

I KISSED YOUR MOM JUST BECAUSE I WAS SO HORNY

loling at the actual worst band of all time:

I got this on a CD in a newspaper about 10 years ago. So awful it's funny. This is why I dislike the who skater thing. Tacky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened to me too. They have tons of dates during the school year when you can take it and probably miss class.
Yeah.
As it turns out, my mom hurt her shoulder, so we're not going to New Hampshire, but I'm still not going. Fuck that.

awesome dream
:kickass:
slightly less awesome dream
lol
I had a dream where my friends and I were in worcester buying coffee after a show (none of us even drink coffee), and Nergal from Behemoth (in full makeup and armor) came in and tried to cut us in line, so we knocked him down and just stood around him kicking the shit out of him. It was fucking brutal.

That Shawn girl (with a blokes name) looks about 12, even though apparently she's 16.
I was gonna post the Chis Hansen pic but then I remembered that for you and me that's legit.

The student center at the college is closed today so I didn't make it over there. :mad:

I just got a hair cut and now I'm going to start getting ready for this wedding reception. OPEN BAR! :kickass:

Arranging matters so I can go get my new guitar tomorrow (pics will follow). Gonna go watch some Battlestar Galactica and then play Diablo till all hours of the morning. FTW.